Thursday, May 27, 2010

AHEM attention i just GRADUATED!

So, let me recap high school for all you lovely readers.

Freshman year
Best year of high school hands down, going to shows at 12am staying out till 4am, hanging out with bands, warped tour for free ;] holllaaa!, skipping school to sleep in, jumping over fences, SCABS, trowing random parties, skipping 2nd period to go to gabbys house then getting caught by Mr. Blackmon, getting detention with gabby and being silly at lunch was the best, having my best friend sara nobel move in with me, having my other best friend vivian move in with me, saturday school and getting kicked out, sleeping in algebra yet passing all my test, and BSing summer school, sneaking out to go walk around the lake and have heart to heart talks, painting the wall with SCABS written all over it, :] never will it be forgotten.
Missing 90 days of school... when theres only 180 days in the school year. Yet passing all my classes (which where Honors) with flying colors was even better. :D

Sophomore year
Getting my life back together and stop being so silly. or as my family likes to call it (being the black sheep) lol.
Guitar class with Mr, chames hahahahahha( i am really sorry we made your life hell for a semester.. i hope you found a better job :p) getting hair extensions put in during class, hahah dance 2, Cheer Extreme, hahah "history club", saturday school and not getting kicked out WOHOO! haha, and Being seminary president. :] waking up at 6 am everyday was no easy task. But it was done :]

Junior year/ Senior year
moving to utah and attending a new high school TIMAPNOGOS HIGH SCHOOL. Home of the timber wolves.. (gay gay gay... and i thought "cowboys" was ridiculous hahah) Having seminary at 12pm and just walking to the church building hahaha, doing high school at day and night time. (thats right utah has night high school its freaking awesome!) going to colorado with FFA, going to salt lake over night with FBLA, going to salt lake with FFA over night being a member of DECA, FBLA(future business leaders of america)FFA, fashion club and spanish club, winning second place at regional for Emerging business issues, winning 1st place at State for emerging business issues, being historian in both FFA and FBLA. Taking BYU classes and UVU classes and finally finishing my credits in late May in that year. Getting a scholarship to beauty school and not having to go back to high school :]

Senior year/ Paul Mitchell
Getting a scholarship for cosmetology school. Graduating August 31st being a licences cosmetologist with 2000 hours (state or north Carolina only requires 1500) due to having my credits turned in late may i was not able to walk with the class of 09' but was given an option of walking with my original dated class of 10' so after giving it alot of thought and even though none of my family members would be here to watch my graduation ceremony i decided to walk with them anyway.. i mean it only happens once right?

hahahhaha so this for all you idiot people who said i got a GED andddd said i was such a "bad kid", called my parental unit in freshman and sophomore year telling her i was skipping school too much and having crazy parties (which i guess was partly true hehe.. hahah) and being this and that.... i wish i could laugh in your face.. unfortunately im too busy finishing up my career and applying for winter semester in college ;]

so let me just say two words... SUCK IT!!!!!!


even though everyone has a rough patch, this just goes to show it is not your place to judge ANYONE. I have a really high GPA, finished a year early and is a great person in society (after freshman year lol hahahha. that is... lol) helping other organizations at school become better. All of this wasn't easy.. i worked my ASS off all those years. And even though i was a little crazy who isn't? i was just happen to be more out there about.. Because guess what your kids had a rough patch as well.. but they did it behind your back ;] so.. what did we learn today? mind your own business and take care of your own damn kids!

i do want to thank all of my family and friends who helped me through all of this. fist of my mom.. she worked so hard to be able to pay for cheerleading, all my field trips with FFA, FBLA and DECA, helping me with spanish projects and running to the store at 5 am to get food so i can give out at seminary. Talking to teachers after getting in trouble :P hahah. Talking to parents and letting them know im awesome and to mind their own business. hahah My dad for paying my tuition in high school (yeah utah is retarded and makes you pay to go to a public school), paying for destroyed/ lost text books... idk how it happened but whatever. and paying tuition at Paul Mitchell which was not cheap at all.. even though my scholarship helped a little. My sister Xanny for working all the tuition stuff out. my sister priscilla for doing my spanish homework.. and giving me rides everywhere. and of course my friends jordan, gabby, jenifer, melissa, and everyone else who helped me. you guys are the best! <3


For the Future

I plan on finishing beauty school. Moving back home for a few months.. Going to school part time and getting my Instructors licence to be a cosmetology teacher. After that work as a instructor at a beauty school and go to school and work on getting a business degree. Maybe open a salon.. or a Beauty school of my very own. If the opportunity arrives work on tv doing hair and make up maybe..
So much more ahead of me. I couldnt be happier on the way things turned out. I have worked very hard to be were i am at right now. and i will continue to work as hard as i need to.. to accomplish the things that i want to accomplish.

I love my career as a hair dresser. I wake up every morning excited to make another persons day as amazing as it should be. Making people feel beautiful inside and out. Meeting people from different cultures, backgrounds, hearing their stories and having their trust.

Theres nothing i would rather do!


oh and one last thing.. for those of you who said that i think im better than everyone else... um.. i wouldnt say.. that... but i am pretty amazing. IIIIId say ;]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!

(if you found my blog offensive you are more than welcome to never look at it again. Thank you)

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine, you are pretty much FANTASTIC!!!!! i miss you so much! keep up the good work! im proud to say you are my friend.
    -jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw jonathan you are so sweet i love you.

    ReplyDelete